ATM Artists are an independent management company based in London and Los Angeles representing a diverse roster of talent. We pride ourselves on the ability to evolve and innovate.
From career management to brand partnerships, event production to marketing campaigns. We believe an artist or brand campaign comes in many layers and we aim to deliver to the highest standards every step of the way.
Located in a loft conversion in the heart of Shoreditch we are only a stone’s throw from Old Street roundabout, surrounded by some of the most creative minds in London. The office benefits from easy access to local restaurants, coffee shops, bars and gyms.
We pride ourselves on a service with a difference. From career management to brand partnerships, event production to marketing campaigns. We believe an artist or brand campaign comes in many layers and we aim to deliver to the highest standards every step of the way. We boast an in-house marketing department, graphic design department, merchandising department, event and brand division and much more.
The Social Media Manager will be the social voice of our clients, responsible for engaging and monitoring multiple outlets and implementing a social media strategy on a daily basis. The ideal candidate must be fluent in social media, and a dynamic multitasker that works well in a fast-pace environment.
This individual will be responsible for implementing client Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, encouraging product adoption, reporting and analyzing data. You will work closely with the wider marketing team across all areas of brand marketing, promotions, events and talent management.
- Manage client presence in social networking sites including, but not limited to, Facebook,
- Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, Vine, Google+, Snapchat, Shazam, and Apple Connect
- Creative development & execution of social media campaigns, contests, social media event promotions.
- Quarterly development & presentation of a complete social media community plan including execution.
- Identify, monitor and mediate online conversation.
- Monitors discussions and trends within the community. Identifies and reports trends in usage and advises on potential opportunities.
- Identify and Network with community members and identify Community Champions.
- Auditing clients & their online competitor’s social media efforts.
- Market research and analysis.
- Working with graphic designers and development team to create social media graphics, themes and backgrounds etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2+ years overall working experience in social media and/or digital marketing for brands.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, Snapchat, Shazam, Apple Connect)
- Able to communicate professionally with high-level clients.
- Able to independently manage several social media clients and campaigns simultaneously.
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to problem solve using available resources.
- Impeccable writing and grammar skills.
- Able to maintain relationships and service clients.
- Strong technical understanding and can pick up new software and online tools quick.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media publishing tools such as Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Crowdbooster, SproutSocial, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML and/or video editing is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of up-to-date iPhone Apps including photo editing, productivity, social networking, and lifestyle.
- Must be a team player with the confidence to be the lead on projects.
- An interest in brands and entertainment