Independent artist management company ATM Artists is hiring for a Social Media and Content Manager to join its office in East London.
The role will be the social voice of clients, responsible for engaging and monitoring multiple platforms and implementing a content strategy on a daily basis, seven days a week.
The suitable candidate must have a comprehensive understanding of all social media tools, asset creation and be a well organised multitasker that works well in a fast-paced environment.
This individual will be responsible for implementing client social media strategy, briefing content and branded assets, reporting and analyzing data, manage influencer marketing, identifying new trends, launching artists on new platforms and apps.
You will work closely with the wider marketing team across all areas of brand marketing, promotions, events and talent management.
Located in a loft conversion in the heart of Shoreditch, ATM is a stone’s throw from Old Street roundabout, surrounded by some of the most creative minds in London. The office benefits from easy access to local restaurants, coffee shops, bars and gyms.
- Manage client presence on social networking platforms and apps including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Musical.ly, Instagram, Youtube Community, Line, Weibo and Apple Connect
- Work with internal creative team to brief assets in line with the brand’s content strategy
- Identify, monitor and mediate online conversation
- Monitor discussions and trends within the community. Identify and reports trends in usage and advise on potential opportunities
- Weekly and monthly reporting of all analytics
- Manage social influencer campaigns
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital industry to brief the wider team on developments on a daily basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2+ years overall working experience in social media and/or digital marketing for brands
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms
- Able to communicate professionally with high profile clients
- Able to independently manage several social media clients and campaigns simultaneously
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to problem solve using available resources
- Impeccable writing and grammar skills
- Strong technical understanding and can pick up new software and online tools quick
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe and Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of social media publishing tools such as Hootsuite
- Knowledge and understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML and/or video editing is a plus not essential
- Must be a team player with the confidence to be the lead on projects
- An interest in brands and entertainment