ATM Artists are an independent management company based in London and Los Angeles representing a diverse roster of talent. We pride ourselves on the ability to evolve and innovate. From career management to brand partnerships, event production to marketing campaigns.
We believe an artist or brand campaign comes in many layers and we aim to deliver to the highest standards every step of the way.
Located in a loft in the heart of Shoreditch we are only a stone’s throw from Old Street roundabout, surrounded by some of the most creative minds in London. The office benefits from easy access to local restaurants, coffee shops, bars and gyms.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, we are seeking an experienced International Marketing Manager to oversee strategy and business development in key territories around the world. The ideal candidate will be highly qualified in all areas of music marketing, digital strategy, streaming, sales, brand partnerships, endorsements, media and touring.
They will create a deeper understanding for the company in key markets, identify local partners and build relationships with media and retail partners in order to maximise opportunities surrounding releases and live touring.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role
- In depth understanding of the product lifecycle and marketing strategy
- In depth knowledge of all social media platforms, analytics, streaming, mobile devices and apps including Weibo, Youku, IQIYI, LINE, NetEase and Deezer etc
- Strong organizational and project management with attention to detail
- Existing relationships within the industry including record labels, promotional teams, brands, DSPs and media
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast paced and often demanding environment.
- International travel will be required
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role