ATM Artists are an independent management company based in London and Los Angeles representing a diverse roster of talent. We pride ourselves on the ability to evolve and innovate. From career management to brand partnerships, event production to marketing campaigns. We believe an artist or brand campaign comes in many layers and we aim to deliver to the highest standards every step of the way.
Located in a loft in the heart of Shoreditch we are only a stone’s throw from Old Street roundabout, surrounded by some of the most creative minds in London. The office benefits from easy access to local restaurants, coffee shops, bars and gyms.
Reporting to the CEO, we are seeking an experienced A&R manager to lead a newly created music team developing our roster of musicians and their partnerships with songwriters and producers. The role will also require the successful candidate to manage syncs and licensing in addition to identifying emerging domestic and international talent.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Proven success in a similar role at either a record label, music publisher or similar
- Commercial awareness of the market, new music trends, music business development, products and challenges
- Should be immersed in the A&R community and have a contact list that reflects this
- An understanding of music and media trends in the digital landscape and also advertising world
- Existing relationships with advertising and sync agencies
- An obvious passion for music and talent
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and an ability to prioritize
- A methodical approach to work in an often demanding environment
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role