ATM Artists are an independent management company based in London representing a diverse roster of talent.
We pride ourselves on the ability to evolve and innovate. From career management to brand partnerships, event production to marketing campaigns. We believe an artist or brand campaign comes in many layers and we aim to deliver to the highest standards every step of the way.
Located in a loft conversion in the heart of Shoreditch we are only a stone’s throw from Old Street roundabout, surrounded by some of the most creative minds in London.
The office benefits from easy access to local restaurants, coffee shops, bars and gyms.
Reporting to the CEO, we are seeking a highly organized and confident day to day manager to represent a roster of high profile recording artists. This role will require the successful applicant to build a strong relationship with the artist’s and assist in all areas of travel, touring, diaries, marketing and promotions, administration, artwork approvals, photography and grooming.
This role would suit a junior candidate who has experience with a similar artist management company along with but not limited to the following;
- Assisting in managing the artists business and some elements of personal life – ensuring all needs are being met
- Managing all travel and itineraries for an often busy schedule that involves regular international travel for the talent
- Diary co-ordination, logistics and contracts for live performance, partnerships, photographers, campaigns, music releases and promo schedules, working closely with record labels, agents and tour managers
- Acting as a key contact and effectively liaising with event organisers, live agents, publishers, publicists, digital media agencies and other external parties
- Preparing and accompanying artists for promo, shoots, events and ensuring all corporate procedures are adhered to
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Experience managing multiple diaries
- Ability to prioritise think on your feet and cope with often hectic and constantly changing schedules
- Used to booking global travel and preparing itineraries
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, ical, google cal and dropbox
- Confident and outgoing personality, excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role