Founded by Richard Stumpf (CEO) in 2013, Atlas Music Publishing is a service-oriented, digital market-minded alternative to big box, high volume music publishing.
Atlas was built on the belief that “Bigger is not better. Better is better.” Bringing together a team of veteran music publishing executives with proven track records, the company currently represents songs performed by top stars, boasting a roster of hit-makers that spans multiple genres including Brandi Carlile, Van Halen, Warren Haynes, Brian Howes, and Dan the Automator, as well as emerging artists ELHAE, Major Myjah, Slothrust, Saint PHNX, Alex Vargas, Charlotte, amongst others.
Atlas Music Publishing is seeking a motivated & proactive Coordinator, Administration to join our NYC-based team.
Reporting to the VP, Administration, Licensing & Royalties, this position will be responsible for Atlas’ core publishing administration tasks, ensuring best-in-class administration & royalty collections on behalf of our growing song catalog & roster.
- Inbound royalty statement organization & processing (ingesting/entry into Vistex Music Maestro royalty database, song matching, suspense & error income maintenance)
- Performing general song catalog administration and maintenance tasks (song entry in Music Maestro, song registration/CWR file generation & confirmations tracking with PROs/MROs/catalog licensees, song catalog digital asset management)
- General handling/assisting with licensing workflow tasks (mechanical/synch/catalog) – database entry, status logging, tracking & follow-up, research, transactional, etc.
- Handling of all copyright registrations & assignment recordations with Copyright Office
- Overseeing Youtube CMS maintenance & monetization
- Minimum 2-3 years of music publishing or industry-equivalent experience
- Strong working knowledge of music licensing, licensing rights and royalty accounting.
- Strong command of Vistex/Counterpoint Music Maestro a plus.
- Ability to hit the ground running and manage multiple tasks while prioritizing and meeting various deadlines; excellent organizational skills
- Resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for music, numbers, and details
Please e-mail your resume & cover letter to [email protected]