Summary of the Role:
To establish a network of key music, brand, arts, culture and fashion contacts that then allows you to undertake and execute publicity campaigns on a range of global Atlantic artists. You will be part of the Publicity Department reporting to the Director of Publicity, but will constantly interact with all parts of the label setup.
Your job will be to design campaigns, plan effectively, set up interviews, photo sessions and implement an overall strategy on artists given to you to work on, to help out the other publicists in the team, and also to contribute to the wider objectives of the label.
- To swiftly learn to implement and manage publicity campaigns on a range of new Warner acts.
- To help out the other Publicists in the team on their campaigns
- Communicating all National PR activity to UK label team, artists, management and US label
- A wide ranging musical appreciation across the board.
- Ability to balance and prioritise workload
- Ability to develop a wide-ranging contact database
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Creative and innovative ideas to help the label strategize on a new artist.
- An interest in art, fashion, photography and brands
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Passionate about music and PR
- Friendly, outgoing, professional and gets involved
- Able to work autonomously, be pro-active and take initiative
- Collaborative, team player, ability to form good relationships with colleagues (internally & externally)