We are ATC – a globally recognised Artist management company, based in both the US and EU.
We are launching an innovative, Artist First, record label.
We are looking for an ambitious, disruptive thinking person, with a knowledge of contemporary music and performance based marketing.
This role will include, but is not limited to, the planning, direction, execution and monitoring of marketing campaigns.
You are a highly motivated, creative marketeer with an entrepreneurial spirit and capable of delivering measurable results.
- Must be – Creative thinker, Brand ambassador, passionate, problem solver, analytical, committed.
- Work closely with artists and their representatives to define marketing objectives and oversee campaign execution.
- Create compelling marketing strategies around campaigns.
- Deliver measurable results.
- Provide analytic based reporting with actionable recommendations.
- Use research and analytics to grow and develop campaign strategies.
- Have a top to bottom understanding of visual content execution across socials, with upfront planning and creative solutions – working alongside and directing third party content creators.
- Positioning and raising brand awareness in appropriate areas for this start-up label.
- Relationships across promotional channels, including but not limited to – DSP’s, Brands, PR, Tech and influencers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and operating effectively in a high-pressured environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing.
- Experience in customer acquisition strategies with an understanding of the current music market and (ever changing) consumer trends in other industries.
- Proficient in Asana, Slack, Dropbox, Google Analytics, Google Docs, MailChimp and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s preferred but we value experience as highly as education.
- ATC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.