This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven individual with strong experience in the music industry.
Reporting directly to an internationally acclaimed London based artist, you will be responsible for day to day management, working closely alongside the artist’s senior management and based at their London office.
Your role will encompass all aspects of the artist’s career, including acting as the key point of contact for all teams and working closely with senior management to devise and execute a range of different strategies across various elements of the artist’s activities.
- Assisting with planning and implementation of all aspects of global campaigns, including promo, marketing, social media & digital marketing plans & international touring.
- Acting as key point of contact for all global teams working with the artist, including label, publisher, lawyers, accountants, booking agent, concert promoters, tour manager, social media, digital strategists and all other marketing & promotional teams
- Enabling efficient daily communication and information flow between artist, senior management and all global teams, providing confidentiality and discretion at all times, and ensuring the artist is informed and included in any necessary approvals
- Acting as key management representative for artist on location, including promotional activities, photo shoots, events etc
- Assisting in all areas of creative – managing all creative and production aspects of photo and video shoots; working with artist and realising initial concepts, creating briefs, budgetary responsibility, sourcing & booking suitable photographers, illustrators, designers, directors etc.
- Managing & implementing social media & digital marketing activity & plans alongside the artist.
- International diary management across multiple time zones including complex promo schedules, travel bookings, visas, accommodation and itinerary creation.
- Co-ordination and overseeing of promotion and other day to day activities and logistics.
- Booking and management of all grooming and styling teams, booking stylists, attending fittings and managing artist’s day to day and event wardrobes.
- Ensuring PRS, PPL, publishing and neighbouring rights information is accurately registered.
- Working with senior management, tour managers and booking agents across all aspects of touring, from planning, creative & strategy to budgeting, advancing and more
- Working with artist, management & merchandisers to arrange merchandising solutions including design, production and distribution
- Creating and overseeing budgets, working with artist’s accountants on a regular basis and some general accounting.
- You will have at least three years’ experience in a similar role or directly comparable and relevant experience in an alternative area of the music industry working with global artists and a comprehensive understanding of artist campaigns.
- You are a team player able to work just as effectively alone or with a range of contacts at different levels of the industry.
- You are a strong, practical and highly organised individual who is able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment and has the ability to remain calm during busy periods.
- You have a positive, energetic, and “can-do” problem-solving attitude.
- You are someone who from experience knows when to take charge and when to stand back, and you have an adaptable and willing approach to responding to varying priorities.
- You have excellent communication skills and attention to detail and a high degree of computer literacy.
- Management often requires commitment above and beyond ‘normal’ working hours and you will be happy to be responsive to calls/emails beyond office hours and into weekends and evenings.
- Availability to travel both in the UK and abroad at short notice.
Salary: Competitive, based on experience