ATC Live is an artist booking agency based in Camden, London, with offices in Glasgow and Paris, and representing over 400 artists. We are looking to hire an operations manager.
The Operations Manager is focussed on running the business of ATC Live. Planning, directing and overseeing the execution of strategic projects, systems, finance, IT and company growth.
The ideal candidate has experience running a business, is a tech-savvy creative problem solver who possesses excellent attention to detail, and who understands the evolving landscape of the modern entertainment industry.
To be considered you must
- Be fully committed to being an enthusiastic, active member of a busy team
- Be willing to drive forward the vision for ATC Live and the success of its artists
- Have a deep personal and professional network with a focus on music
- Have a genuine interest in, and a strong understanding of, our roster and the potential for our artists
- Have the ability and experience to effectively engage directly with artist managers and teams
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done
The area of responsibility for this role is broad and thus requires thorough knowledge of many company processes.
The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan different kinds of operational activities and be an excellent leader that will constantly be seeking the most efficient ways to run our business.
The ideal candidate will have
- 2+ years experience in a leadership role
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Experience working in music, preferably live music
- An understanding of the live music agency ecosystem
- Outstanding communication and skills
- Experience designing and implementing:
- Business strategies, plans and procedures
- Data collection strategies and goal identification for performance and growth
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics and common associated tools
- Familiarity with a wide range of business software (e.g. Google
- Suite, MS Office, CRM, KPI tracking, Accounting software)
- An ability to report to and inform senior management efficiently, presenting all necessary information needed to spur decision making
- An ability to work closely and effectively with the General Manager
- Proficiency at defining and implementing policies and performance standards.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently and always be searching for ways to become more efficient
- A drive to stay up to date with current marketing, advertising and lifestyle trends
- Hands-on experience working with a diverse set of clients at varying levels
- Ability to manage relationships with a high volume of partners
- A genuine desire to learn and keep learning
- A positive, can-do attitude, and happy solving problems
Please apply with the following:
- One page cover letter explaining your interest in this specific position
- One page CV
- One page of references with contact information (no “references upon request”)
- Your salary requirements
Deadline for application: Friday 6th January 2023.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applicants we receive with every job posting, we aren’t able to respond to every application.
Thanks very much for your interest in this position, and we look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.