ATC Management is looking for an experienced Day-to-Day Manager to join their Los Angeles office. This person must have at least 2-3 years of experience in music management and be able to support a roster of multiple artists.
- Oversee and manage artists’ long-term and day-to-day schedules.
- Assist manager with artist development strategy and execution.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to help artists increase their reach and generate revenue.
- Help to develop and oversee the execution of strategic marketing plans, including global release schedules, social media plans/content, press, marketing, touring, etc.
- Contribute creative and strategic ideas for all areas of artists’ endeavors.
- Assist manager in the procurement and organization of resources needed for the fulfillment of artists’ creative vision.
- Create and manage budgets, timelines, team communications and deliverables for projects across all areas of artists’ businesses including, but not limited to, records, touring, brand partnerships, digital and marketing activations, etc.
- Assist manager with tour personnel (band/crew) hiring and communications.
- Coordinate and advance shows and tours, creating travel itineraries and liaising with travel and booking agents when necessary.
- Assist with artists’ ecommerce solutions and merchandise strategy.
- A&R: research and scout new talent.
- Efficient daily communication and information flow with artists and teams ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed to the artist manager.
Experience and Skills Required:
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Coordinator or Day-to-Day Manager (preferred) at an artist management company (required).
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills.
- High level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Solution-oriented with an ability to prioritize workload independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and driven with the ability to take initiative and anticipate manager’s and clients’ needs.
- Agile, disciplined approach to managing processes.
- Ability to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Social Media, and project mgmt tools.
Please send cover letter & resume to [email protected]