Globally recognized music and creative group ATC North America is looking for an experienced Accounts Executive to join either their LA or NYC office, remote applicants also considered’
Background of the group
ATC Group is a creative group with the focus of its activities in USA and Europe, with US offices in Los Angeles and NYC. ATC Artist Management has an established, long-standing client base with over 50 artists on its management roster. Notable artists include Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Johnny Marr, Santigold and Hayley Kiyoko. Other companies in the US group include market leading promotion and licensing companies – Your Army, and Familiar Music and creative technology business [namethemachine] – responsible for creating and developing the critically acclaimed 2021 Radiohead video game ‘Kid A Mnesia’.
We are looking for an Accountants Executive to manage the day to day financial operations of the US group.
This role involves being responsible for the day to day accounting and financial control for the group’s businesses in North America – reporting into US group CEO, and Group CFO.
Specific aspects of the role are:
- Maintaining general ledgers in QuickBooks
- Raising sales invoices in accordance with business terms, maintenance of sales ledgers and credit control
- Processing purchase and expense invoices, seeking approval from local managers where required; maintenance of purchase ledger and arranging payments to suppliersLiaison with local payroll provider and booking payroll accounting entries
- Accounting for local sales, purchase and payroll taxes and liaison with external tax advisors on local state corporate taxes
- Close and tight control over bank balances and preparation of cashflow forecasts
- Monthly cut-off procedures for accruals and prepayments
- Submission of monthly and YTD trial balance to the group finance team for consolidation
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with commentary and submission to group finance team
- Co-ordination and preparation on annual budgets and forecasts
- Adherence to group Financial Reporting and Procedures manual
- Maintaining local IT systems and data security
- Maintaining copies of documents and local internal controls
- Coordinating on healthcare provisions, handling brokers.
- Coordinating on insurance provisions, handling brokers.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: [email protected]