Our client, a global music licensing company, is seeking a Member & Partner Success Coordinator to ensure members receive maximum value from their memberships. Based full time in the New York office.
Key responsibilities will include
- Contributing to the distribution on communications to the company’s members in conjunction with the Member & Partner Success team.
- Managing the email communications and using communications tools efficiently.
- Working to collect assets needed for partner opportunities participation activities.
- Supporting with the engagement of prospective membership companies and help on-board new members.
- Ensuring communications regarding member rights commitments, delivery obligations, and operations notifications are circulated between partners and members only.
- Contributing to the enhanced connectivity and support offered to members.
- Attending meetings with members and building knowledge about marketplace opportunities.
- Participating in the development of tools and processes for the use of members.
- Supporting with team management across guides, documents, members’ tools, web sessions, presentations, meeting agendas and internal and external communications.
- Previous music label/distributor/artist services company experience and understanding of their ecosystems.
- Interest in digital music operations and marketing.
- Able to work across multiple projects simultaneously using good organisational skills.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to adhere to confidentiality and commercial awareness.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable participating in discussions with members and digital partners.
- Able to work with clients using interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Proficient user of Excel/Pivot tables, Google Forms and G Suite. Freshdesk, WebinarJam, and contact management systems.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted.
If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.