Artist Partner Group was launched in 2013 by Warner Music Group Chief Creative Officer and Atlantic Records Head of A&R, Mike Caren.
Specializing in the development of artists and careers, Artist Partner is a growing, independent, forward thinking, music label.
We focus on Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, Dance, Electronic and Singer-Songwriter genres. Our direct relationship with Atlantic Records allows us the unique opportunity to access the Atlantic Records team when appropriate.
Our sister company, Artist Publishing Group, is one of the most successful creative companies in the entire global music business.
Some of our current artists include Charlie Puth, Kehlani, and Kevin Gates.
Brand and Content Manager
- Ideal candidate is a forward thinking, creative, self-motivated individual with a clear understanding of matching an artist’s music, image and message with a brand, agency, advertiser, or other entertainment related partners.
- This position requires deep knowledge of successful campaigns for artists and products of different genres within the branding and content world.
- The manager must be able to devise “out of the box” strategies to get artist’s music and vision presented to a diverse audience of decision makers in the brand, agency, advertiser and entertainment industries.
- This position requires an extensive understanding of the very competitive nature of brands and marketing opportunities for artists. Strong relationships at brands, agencies and content platforms is a must.
- First hand experience in Microsoft Office and awareness of creative software is essential. Comprehending culture around an artist or product is vital. 2 years of experience in the music business working with artists, branding and marketing opportunities and content creation is required.
- Love for Hip Hop, R&B, and Pop music and culture is important. Must have a desire to stay current on emerging technologies and trends within the brand and content industries.
- Develop specific branding strategies catered to artists on the Artist Partner’s roster and their labels.
- Expand existing marketing strategies for artists in order to increase overall exposure to music, vision and career goals.
- Work closely with other team members to create compelling content and presentations for brands, agencies, and other entertainment platforms
- Represent Artist Partner’s brand and content strategy internally across all levels and with Atlantic Records when required.
- Posse a keen understanding of metrics used by brands, agencies, advertisers.
- Ability to read, analyze, and react to data
- Help educate the company on new and innovative opportunities.
- Provide a strong sense of storytelling, and creating mood boards
- Communicate between label, artist, artist management and all third party branding and content vendors.
- Create and execute branding plans, timelines and budgets.
- Establish and grow artists and the Artist Partner’s brand identity through agency partners and other entertainment platforms.
- Identify the best resources and key partners based on expertise in order to move the best work forward
- Liaison with various departments at Atlantic Records NY.
- 2 years of experience in the music business working with artists, branding and marketing opportunities and content creation is required
- Must have a deep knowledge of branding strategies for recording artists in hip hop, R&B, pop, dance, electronic and singer-songwriter genres.
- Extensive network of decision makers in the brand, agency, and entertainment industries.
- Posse strong organization skills, especially pertaining to contacts management, PowerPoint, Excel, Box, and other file management systems.
- Ability to deliver innovative brand marketing solutions that meet the needs of the company and its artists.
- Understanding of risk and consequences associated with unreleased music and video content being “leaked”.
- Passion and strong interest in music, brands, and agencies.
- Expert in the industry who effectively shares ideas, learnings and insights
- Relentless energy to innovate and embark on extensive, creative projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and vision.
- Work ethics/efficiency.
- Openness to criticism and ideas.
Please send resumes and/or cover letters in confidence to: