Handle Recruitment is working with an Artist Management Company to source a Senior Artist Manager to join their team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to Day management of a roster of Artists, being the first point of contact for their Record Label, TV / Radio Pluggers and Live agents.
- Overall guidance, direction and development of Artist careers in A&R, Marketing and Live.
- Meeting revenue targets through seeking out and securing creative, commercial and cross-over opportunities for your clients.
- Developing and growing a roster of profitable Clients.
- Diary co-ordination, logistics and contracts for endorsements, campaigns, album releases, recording and promo schedules, working closely with record labels.
- Arranging their attendance at key industry events and ensuring that this runs smoothly,
- Traveling with the artist to key promo bookings and live events.
- Overseeing and developing merchandise.
- Having a strong understanding of social media and digital media and keeping an overview of the artist’s social media presence and fan interaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Impeccable organisational and time management skills will be key to this role, as will a responsible and mature attitude to work.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the Music industry as well as the drive to succeed within it.
- A good knowledge of, and relationship with, key industry contacts.
- The willingness to go above and beyond what is expected of you; in addition to normal office hours there will be evening and weekend work.
- Previous experience of Artist management at this level is essential.
- A proven track record of working with high profile Artists on successful campaigns.
*Please note that the successful candidate will also need to be able to travel abroad, sometimes at short notice.
This is a fantastic opportunity in which you will be in a position to work across complementary entertainment industry sectors in creating opportunities for your clients’ and your own career.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com