Handle Recruitment is working with an Artist Management company to source a Senior Artist Digital Manager to work across an exciting, international artist roster and join their busy London office.
The candidate will work closely with the day to day Artist Managers to deliver the very best Music Marketing campaigns on behalf of their artists and lead on all digital strategy.
Working closely with the Head of Digital, key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and motivating label marketing and digital teams to drive and deliver a strong, successful and creative digital marketing campaign
- Working closely with artists to teach them the best practice online, and to collate content from artists to deliver to socials
- Leading digital team members/interns when necessary
- Liaising with third party brands and parties where necessary to cover off digital requirements of artists
- Analysing social stats and reports to best guide the digital strategy
- Keeping up to date with digital trends, new tech and key artist campaigns through independent research
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in running global digital campaigns
- A hardworking attitude and a passion for music and the digital space
- An understanding of high-profile clients
- The confidence to lead on digital strategy on behalf of the artists
- A good understanding of writing copy & tone of voice to deliver the best online presence for artists
- Familiarity with basic content management systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate music individual to deliver innovative and creative digital campaigns for a truly global roster. Immediate interview for successful candidates.