Minimum Experience: Experienced
We are looking to employ a highly-motivated, deeply-connected and customer-centric senior sales executive to drive an aggressive 2023 and beyond enterprise sales initiative. This role will work closely with our CEO and report directly to our EVP, Business Development.
The successful candidate will be passionate, persuasive, personable and adept at building genuine rapport with prospects. You know your way around the C-Suite and your portfolio of skills must include a demonstrable track record of savvy negotiating, strong leadership, exceptional communication, and amazing win-win deal-closing skills. You gotta be able to close.
Senior Sales Executive Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Take proactive hold of our sales pipeline: evaluate sales cycle dynamics and then cultivate and push (using sales skills) the stages, towards close
- Develop relationships with prospects and recommend solutions to improve their production through the use of our products. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Meet (and exceed) sales revenue targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales pipeline, activities and plans.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
- Expand our pipeline in both our core market and in adjacent markets as you develop deep understanding of product / market fit
Senior Sales Executive Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of five years sales experience in business-to business Saas sales in software (fintech is a plus).
- Comfortable with the C-Suite.
- Direct experience selling in one or more of these industries: Music, Media, Live Entertainment with some strong U.S. West Coast contacts.
- Have a consultative sales approach
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
Driven and motivated
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Must be a team player
- Must enjoy fast-paced, remote-first, dynamic work environment
We are a WFA shop but would love you to be immersed in the West Coast entertainment world.
About Artist Growth
Artist Growth is a data and finance technology company that develops cloud-based collaboration and productivity tools that enable artists and their teams to operate their businesses efficiently at scale. Creative teams of all sizes, from DIY musicians and content creators to major record labels, leverage our enterprise-grade software platform to manage every aspect of their business from activity scheduling (event travel, performances, brand activations, etc.) to finance tracking.