Your Army is a leading name in music promotions working with some of the biggest and most cutting edge artists in the world.
This role is based out of our LA office and sits within our new Streaming Promotion team.
This is an ideal position for someone already in music promotions who sees the opportunity transferring their skills to the streaming arena and breaking artists worldwide.
- Secure editorial and third party playlist additions for our clients
- Strengthen our existing relationships with editors at DSP’s and existing third party tastemakers
- Develop and improve our third party playlist database
- Write and collate client reports
- Attend client meetings
- Be at the forefront of the constantly evolving digital space, continually providing understanding as to how this can work for our clients
- Contribute to wider streaming strategy and company objectives overall
- Work closely with Senior Management identifying growth areas
- Establish and develop the Your Army company name – be a true company representative
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience in a relevant promotions role or DSP facing role
- Strong & proven passion for digital media
- A genuine interest in and appetite for music
- Creatively minded with an ability to adapt and develop campaigns
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels – in person, on the phone and in writing
- Must be able to confidently develop and maintain key relationships with contacts, clients and colleagues
- Strong organizational and time management skills: the ability to work independently and pro-actively on multiple projects simultaneously
- A genuine team player who is keen to get stuck in and work well with the rest of the team in order to get the job done