Your Army are a leading name in dance music promotion.
This role sits at the heart of our growing team in Los Angeles. The Club Promotion Department sends music to DJs upfront of release on behalf of labels and artists.
The ideal candidate will have their finger on the pulse in the burgeoning US electronic music scene and familiarity with dance clubs, DJs, managers and labels. Previous music experience is a plus and we’re looking for the right person to develop and grow within the club department.
- Sustain and continually grow the USA DJ Database
- Localise music assets and upload releases to promotional delivery platform
- Compose PR to accompany releases
- Compile and deliver weekly promotional reports to label contacts
- Perform weekly promo pushes to boost interaction rates
- Collate confirmed play logs and track successes for high priority campaigns
- Maintain and engage with artists and labels within Your Army social networks
- Contribute and collaborate on potential artists, labels and managers to work with
- Contribute to wider club promotion strategy and company objectives overall
- Work closely with Senior Management identifying growth areas
- Establish and develop the Your Army company name – be a true company representative
- One to two years’ experience in a relevant promotions role or general role within dance music
- Strong & proven passion and appetite for dance music
- Creatively minded with an ability to adapt, develop and improve campaigns
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels – in person, on the phone and in writing
- Must be able to confidently develop and maintain key relationships with contacts, clients and colleagues
- Strong organizational and time management skills: the ability to work independently and pro-actively on multiple projects simultaneously
- A genuine team player who is keen to get stuck in and work well with the rest of the team in order to get the job done