Do you eat note-shaped cereal for breakfast? Does listening to dance music make you happier than a small child in a toy store? Are you able to do an amazing job despite – or maybe even due to – being a wee bit crazy?
If your answer to all of these questions is a firm “YES”, you’ll fit right in here at Armada Music. And as faith would have it, we have just the job opening for you. In other words, we’re looking at you to become our next…
PRODUCT MANAGER (FULL-TIME)
As our brand-new PRODUCT MANAGER, you will be part of the Product department. You will report to the Head of Product management and will work closely with – among others – specialists in the field.
What will you be doing (exactly)?
- You will create on/offline promo and strategic marketing plans for our releases and artists;
- You will execute marketing plans and do your utmost to meet its objectives;
- You will follow new trends and technological developments closely and indulge in conceptual thinking;
- You will build marketing plans based on market analysis and research;
- You will keep a tight grip on the marketing & promotion budgets and will report the cost balances to the Head of Product;
- You will keep the artists (and/or their management teams) up to date on planning, progress, content and chart success.
Who is the person we’re looking for?
- You’ve acquired a relevant degree, at least ‘hbo’ (Dutch standard) or a bachelor degree;
- You have – at least – 3-5 years of experience in project management within the music/entertainment industry;
- You are punctual, organized and efficient when it comes to creating schedules and plans;
- You are creative and a real team player;
- You are used to working with strict deadlines and thrive under pressure;
- You are on top of – and an active user of – all forms of music consumption and social media (and its most recent developments);
- You are analytical, ambitious, decisive and a problem solver;
- You have a relevant network within the music industry;
- You are (near) fluent in written and spoken English. If you’ve mastered the Dutch language as well, you are at an advantage.
What will we offer you in return?
- You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
- You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience;
- We offer favorable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension scheme;
- And if that doesn’t convince you, know that we’ve got our own in-office club for our wild office parties and Friday afternoon drinks, a gym open to anyone who wants to blow off some steam after (or before) working hours and colleagues so fun you probably don’t even want to head back home at the end of the day. And lest we forget, we’re stocked up on an enormous amount of the music you love.
Can’t contain your excitement? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please make sure to put ‘Product Manager’ in the e-mail subject. We’re looking forward to meeting you!