Can you outperform a professional juggler when it comes to multitasking? Does the prospect of organizing and planning make your heart skip a beat? Do you have a strong affinity for electronic dance music? If your answer to all of these questions is a firm “YES”, you’ll fit right in at Armada Music. And as faith would have it, we have just the job opening for you:
As our U.S. Office Manager, you will join Armada Music’s fast-growing NYC team. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the office operations, procedures and resources of the New York office. You will liaise relevant overlap with our headquarters (in Amsterdam) and set up timely communication between the teams. You will also be working closely with the local A&R Director, A&R and Creative.
What will you be doing (exactly)?
- You will coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings for the CEO;
- You will coordinate the big move to Armada Music’s new, state-of-the-art NYC office;
- You will prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure (and boost) efficiency;
- You will monitor and maintain the office supplies inventory;
- You will review and approve office supply acquisitions;
- You will take care of hospitality duties;
- You will be the go-to person for all facility-related office matters;
- You will make sure the New York office complies with COVID-19 measurements.
- You will be responsible for booking travels: flights & all necessary arrangements
Who is the person we’re looking for?
- You are extremely passionate about electronic dance music;
- You have previously worked within the music industry;
- You have extensive knowledge of dance music and know all about Armada Music, other labels’ catalogs and artists in the U.S and beyond;
- You are able to cope with pressure and changing deadlines, and you can handle a fast-paced schedule while working on multiple projects at the same time;
- You have excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, verbal and written;
- You love working closely with various company departments to get results quickly;
- You are inventive and creative.
What will we offer you in return?
Offices with a young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers, both during office hours and our Friday afternoon drinks. O, and we’ll pay you a monthly salary befitting your experience and offer Health Care coverage and other favorable secondary working conditions. There’s that too, of course.
Please keep in mind that this position is at our office in New York. Therefore, we prefer applicants who live in or around this beautiful city with a reasonable travel distance to our office.
Are you positively bursting with excitement? Head over to the website and apply by using the link (here) to send in your resume and cover letter. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
ABOUT ARMADA MUSIC:
Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers, Eelke Kleijn, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Tensnake and more.