Are you passionate about data and eager to deep-dive into global streaming statistics? Can you translate data into marketing strategies, business actions and decisions? Does dance music inspire you to work hard (and play hard)? Then you may just be the chosen one.
What will you be doing?
As Armada Music’s new Global Analytics & Insights Manager, you will be providing the information needed to drive the decisions that support the business’ needs and help grow our artists. Armed with an analytic and ingenious mind, you will play one-twos with our digital team, A&R managers and project managers to exchange information.
In addition to strong planning skills and independent thinking, this will require a lot of teamwork, which is why you’ll be connecting with colleagues from the Data, Product (Marketing) and Digital departments on a daily basis.
Among other challenges, you will:
- Create and maintain existing dashboards and reports, improving performance and adding new functionality;
- Perform larger-scale analyses to tackle more macroscopic questions that lead to actionable insights for future strategies;
- Look beyond current data sources to find additional value in new data and practices (such as machine
- Oversee Armada Music’s data management. You understand the most pressing needs of key decision makers, and proactively discern where the team’s time and resources are best placed to optimize value;
- Produce weekly reports to monitor release performance, raise data literacy within the company and inform future strategies;
- Create dashboards in Tableau to allow self-service data visibility around the company and improve the efficiency of analyses;
- Train new employees, when appropriate, in using our wealth of data to best suit their particular role and duties;
- Act as a go-to consultant on all things pertaining to data-driven insights, strategy and new developments in industry practices and platforms.
What does the chosen one look like?
- A relevant (Bachelor’s) degree;
- Proven working experience in data analysis;
- Strong collaboration skills and business understanding;
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data;
- Experience with relational databases and handling considerable amount of data. Knowledge of Google
BigQuery is a plus;
- Experience in the music business;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- You live in or around Amsterdam.
Nice things to have
- Experience with Tableau;
- Experience implementing machine learning pipelines;
- Python programming knowledge.
What do you get in return?
At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home, you’ll bump fists with a young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers. We also offer an appealing pension scheme for when we finally decide to grow up, and 25 days off per year to force you to miss us every once in a while. O, and we’ll pay you. There’s that too, of course.
Excited? Please send us your résumé and cover letter via the following online application form:
Please note that an assignment may be part of the selection procedure.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
About Armada Music
Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
(HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists
across the electronic music spectrum, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers,
Eelke Kleijn, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Tensnake and more.