Do you eat note-shaped cereal for breakfast? Does listening to dance music make you happier than a small child in a toy store? Are you able to do an amazing job despite – or maybe even due to – being a wee bit crazy? Then you may just be the chosen one, because we’re looking for a full-time
What will you be doing?
As our new Release & DSP Coordinator, you will be part of our Digital department and (jointly) responsible for the digital distribution of all of our releases. To ensure that people are able to listen to our music on Digital Service Providers (DSPs) such as Spotify, YouTube, Apple, Beatport and Amazon, you will make sure these releases are correctly administered, uploaded and pitched to the DSPs. Among other challenges, you will:
Promote tracks to DSPs, playlist curators and other external channels by filling in pitch forms, sending emails and conversing by phone and in person;
- Curate music playlists per genre;
- Proactively come up with ideas to improve our digital exploitation and get our music positioned in the best possible way;
- Incorporate data analytics, trends and insights into your daily workflow;
- Make sure release schedules are complete and contain all the relevant links and information;
- Enter metadata, prepare releases before upload, process bulk catalog uploads and complete barcode/metadata overviews;
- Manually upload visualizers, lyric videos and music videos to YouTube and other video platforms.
What does the chosen one look like?
- You are passionate about dance music and always clued up on the latest hits and releases;
- You are able to work accurately, efficiently and independently;
- You thrive under pressure;
- You are well acquainted with – and an active user of – music streaming services;
- You’ve acquired a college degree and have relevant work experience;
- You are perfectly bilingual (English and Dutch);
- You live in or around London or Amsterdam and are happy to work at the office for 5 days a week;
- Bonus points will be awarded to candidates with:
- Knowledge of YouTube uploads and the YouTube CMS,
- Experience with mixing dance tracks and using audio editing software (Ableton etc.).
What do you get in return?
At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home, you’ll bump fists with a young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers. We also offer 25 days off per year to force you to miss us every once in a while and an appealing pension scheme for when we finally decide to grow up. O, and we’ll pay you. There’s that too, of course.
Excited? Please send us your résumé and cover letter via the following online application form: https://jobs.armadamusic.com/release-dsp-coordinator/en. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
About Armada Music:
Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers, Eelke Kleijn, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Tensnake and more.