Are you an expert networker? Do you get excited when you rally others for your cause? Can you tell a convincing story? Then you may just be the chosen one, because we’re looking for a full-time (40 hours p/w)…
…PR Manager (F/M)
‘Job opening concerns our New York or London Office’
As Armada Music’s PR Manager, you are responsible for devising and setting up creative PR campaigns for our releases, artists, labels, merchandise and events. You will strike up (and maintain) relationships with various media (e.g. blogs, magazines, newspapers and radio and television channels) on one hand and artists, brands, promoters, creators, influencers, managers and labels on the other. You are also a (trusted) point of contact for the managers and artists, and a linchpin both within the organization and for external parties.
What exactly are you going to do?
- You actively maintain our press contacts, press lists and systems;
- You set up interviews with artists;
- You coordinate press days;
- You send (promo) mail-outs to the press and follow up accordingly;
- You create, file and distribute PR reports;
- You contribute to the (social) content strategy by generating content ideas and building bridges between our artists and online content creators/ outlets
- You create and send out press releases in our system;
- You accompany artists during radio and television recordings; and are a representative of Armada Music at events, festivals and conferences.
- You provide assistance with external events, for example by guiding artists during interviews or photo shoots; and help organize Armada industry events.
- You devise and set up PR and promotional campaigns for the Armada Music label and its releases.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in communication or marketing;
- You have up to three years of relevant work experience, preferably within the music industry;
- You are able to work accurately and quickly at the same time;
- You are social, constructive, proactive and have a strong affinity with electronic music
- You are communicatively strong;
- You can work both independently and as part of a team;
- You aren’t held back by a nine-to-five mentality;
- You have a good command of the English language, in both conversation and writing;
- You preferably live in or around New York or London.
What do you get in return?
At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home, you’ll bump fists with a young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers, both during office hours and at Friday afternoon drinks. O, and we’ll pay you a monthly salary befitting your experience and offer a Health Care coverage and other favorable secondary working conditions. There’s that too, of course.
And one more thing, please keep in mind that this position is at our office in New York or London. Therefore, we prefer applicants who live in or around one of these beautiful cities with a reasonable travel distance to our office.
Is this vacancy keeping you up at night? Please send us your resume and cover letter by using the application form on the Armada website. We are looking forward to meeting you!
About Armada Music
Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano and Tensnake.