Can you outperform a professional juggler when it comes to multitasking? Does the prospect of organizing and planning make your heart skip a beat? Do you have a strong affinity for electronic dance music?
If your answer to all of these questions is a firm “YES”, you’ll fit right in at Armada Music. And as luck would have it, we have just the job opening for you:
Office Manager/Executive Assistant (U.S.A.)
Our U.S. Office Manager/Executive Assistant will be based on-site in our brand new, New York office and report jointly to the General Manager and CEO. The Office Manager/Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for organizing and coordinating the operations, procedures and resources of the New York office, as well as assisting our CEO with both business and personal appointments while they are in New York.
The Office Manager will coordinate with our headquarters (in Amsterdam) and set up timely communication between the teams across various projects.
What will you be doing (exactly)?
- You will manage the day-to-day operation of the office, including scheduling, phone and email communication, and managing office supplies;
- You will handle general administrative tasks such as keeping and updating of relevant contact books and Armada’s database
- You will work across a range of ad-hoc tasks under the direction of the General Manager to improve efficiency within the U.S. office and support the development and growth of the business;
- You will manage schedules, meetings and bookings for the GM & CEO;
- You will handle office finances in tandem with the finance department in Amsterdam;
- You will handle hospitality duties for the office, meeting and greeting artists, management and other industry partners arriving at the office, including during our in-office events;
- You will be the go-to person for all facility-related office matters;
- You will be responsible for booking flights and all necessary arrangements for our U.S.-based team;
- You will provide support to the management team and U.S. team, including assisting with research, drafting documents and correspondence, and completing special projects as needed.
Who is the person we’re looking for?
- You are able to cope with pressure and changing deadlines;
- You can handle a fast-paced environment while working on multiple projects at the same time;
- You have an amazing eye for detail;
- You have excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills;
- You are inventive and creative;
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant;
- You have experience communicating with international business partners and colleagues;
- You live in or near New York City, as this is an office based role;
- Experience in the music industry is a plus but not required.
What will we offer you in return?
- An inspiring and musical environment;
- A young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers;
- A salary befitting your experience (range 65K-75K annually)
- Health care coverage
- And other favorable secondary working condition
Are you positively bursting with excitement? Head over to the website and apply by using the link (https://jobs.armadamusic.com/office-manager-new-york-office/en/apply) to send in your resume and cover letter. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
ABOUT ARMADA MUSIC
Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers, Eelke Kleijn, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Tensnake and more.