Does your heart tap to the beat of dance music?
Do you actually read the terms and conditions before you agree to anything? Are you a strong negotiator and ready to join the ranks of the largest independent dance music label in the world? If your answer to all of these questions is a firm “Yes”, you’ll fit right in here at Armada Music. And as faith would have it, we have just the job opening for you. We’re looking at you to become our next…
…Legal & Business Affairs Manager U.S.A.
Because of our growth, we are looking to hire a wonderworker for our New York office. As our Legal & Business Affairs Manager, you will not only support the contract negotiations and administration of the Head of Legal & Business Affairs, but you will also work independently on various contracts. You are responsible for contract negotiations and finalizing the agreements with the involved parties in all details required. These parties vary from artists, DJs, (co-)producers and vocalists to other record companies, license partners, management offices, music publishers, digital portals, contract administration and more. It is up to you to conclude the specific terms of agreements between contract parties in the contract and to administer accordingly.
- You are responsible for negotiating and drawing up agreements in the broadest sense of the word;
- You will correspond with our contract parties to ensure that contracts are signed and sent prior to the set deadlines;
- You will archive all contracts and make sure it’s all entered into our royalty system correctly;
- You will inform our finance department about the specific financial aspect of every deal;
- You are (jointly) responsible for keeping the administration of our overviews and catalog up to date.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- …acquired a relevant degree in Law;
- …has (preferably) four to five years of legal experience with (music/media) contracts;
- …has mastered the legal language in word and script;
- …has a flexible, proactive and meticulous work ethic;
- …does not define a job as working from nine to five;
- …preferably lives in or near New York.
- You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
- You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience;
- We offer Health Care coverage and other favorable secondary working conditions.
Can’t contain your excitement? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Please make sure to put ‘Legal & Business Affairs Manager U.S.A.’ in the e-mail subject. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
ABOUT ARMADA MUSIC:
Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, Erick Morillo, Gareth Emery, Kevin Saunderson, Lost Frequencies, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page and W&W.