. By serving as a strategic leader for our Creative, Marketing and cross-functional teams, you will play a key part in making Apple Services relevant and compelling to current and future customers.
This Senior Strategist is motivated and driven by great outcomes, belief in the power of ideas and Creative, and is proactive about seeking new information and insights. As a Lead on the team, the strategist demonstrates empathy for people and keeps up with trends in categories and cultures.
- At least 10 years experience leading strategy teams in creatively driven organizations
- Proven track record of finding simple, provocative solutions to complex problems
- Extensive experience working with Creative teams in fast-paced environments
- Comprehensive understanding of research methods, marketing fundamentals and brand frameworks
- Familiarity with and appreciation for the effects of technology, media and production parameters on creative development
- Capable of leading strategic discussions with senior stakeholders
- Can consider and react to new information quickly but thoughtfully
- Proven ability to impact cross-functional decision making
- Collaborates well with people from different backgrounds and disciplines with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys cultivating relationships and aligning teams around a vision
Manage the strategic direction for multiple business units. Be the senior liaison to other lines of business, cross functional teams and Creative groups within Apple. Lead discussions that will impact the wider portfolio of Apple Services. Translate business objectives into differentiated creative strategies. Develop briefs that encourage Creative teams to deliver effective concepts. Apply strategic rigor to creative decision making throughout the marketing organization. Establish links and gain insight from people across the wider organization. Work in close partnership with Marketing, Product and business leaders to reimagine how Apple Services might appear in the world.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Creative advertising or design agency experience preferred.
- Samples of briefing materials or case studies required.