We’re looking for an enthusiastic and expert Subscription Marketing Manager to lead customer acquisition for Apple Music.
The ideal candidate has experience with subscription business models, and applying that knowledge to devise compelling marketing strategies.
This individual will lead the development of customer acquisition (UA) and lifecycle strategies across paid, owned, and earned media channels.
The ideal candidate will also have brand marketing experience, able to balance both a creative, and analytical mindset.
This role works cross-functionally across the Music Marketing team, the channel teams, and our analytics and business teams to bring together all aspects of a user’s lifecycle- from customer segmentation, acquisition, to delivering long-term retention and winback. This role will have a high level of visibility within the marketing organization and contribute to a fast-paced marketing team
- 12+ years of relevant marketing experience within the content subscription space with a strong analytical background
- You have experience managing a small but highly functioning team
- Experience in launching multi-channel campaigns working with multiple partners and functional teams
- You maintain positive relationship management abilities and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with partners at all levels of an organization
- You have strong presentation skills and experience with crafting Keynote presentations for marketing strategy and planning
- Ability to balance large workloads in a dynamic environment
- You are an ambitious self-starter that is self-sufficient, and a highly motivated individual with a team-first mentality
- Real passion for, and knowledge for music.
Lead coordination amongst channel teams to bring together all aspects of a user’s lifecycle- from customer segmentation, acquisition, and retention Develop and execute full marketing campaigns for reaching key prospective Apple Music audience segments, including Students and families.
Work with key music endemic partners (inclusive of labels, festivals, touring, etc.) to develop mutually beneficial campaigns that drive user acquisition and engagement. Build and scale music-endemic partner co-op programs. Provide insights and recommendations to drive greater efficiency across artist marketing efforts.
Turn customer segmentation and persona development insights into campaign messaging strategies that drive user acquisition.
Plan full-funnel marketing campaigns across a variety of interest categories to drive relevance and improve efficiency Plan roadmap of creative testing strategy, establish critical metrics to understand success, and use findings to inform future campaigns Establish benchmarks and develop scalable, standard methodology marketing program recommendations Write and present creative briefs to internal Creative team that will deliver campaign strategy goals Collaborate closely with channel teams to understand unique needs specific to that channel Partner across the music marketing team to ensure a consistent brand voice and cohesive customer journey across Apple Music marketing efforts. Share key findings with internal marketing team as well as the broader organization to inform opportunities in other areas of the organization
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required, with strong marketing and analytical background.
- Occasional travel required.