We are currently seeking a Senior Design Producer to join Apple’s Product and Design Team. This is an opportunity for the right individual to have a direct impact on a team that will help define the future of Apple’s core media products through thoughtful and innovative content initiatives.
A bit about you
The right candidate will have experience overseeing projects and initiatives as a Sr. design producer or project manager, with ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time, and relentlessly uphold our creative vision. Your project management practices are proven and entrepreneurial ingenuity are important to you and the work.
You are highly organized. You are proactive, self-motivated and adaptable. You can solve problems independently. You can ‘see around the corners’ and identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges. You have a disciplined approach to managing your projects, but maintain the flexibility to work both tactically and strategically when adjustments are required.
We are looking for someone with experience working in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life. Familiarity with content planning and effective resource management are key, as well as understanding the impact of production decisions on both creative output and your cross functional partner’s businesses. Ideal candidates excel at setting expectations, with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise. You care deeply about your work, and you understand the “why.”
- Proven experience (8+ YOE) acting as a producer in advertising agency or internal creative teams, developing and leading: budgets, schedules and assets.
- Expertise in content creation and production processes; ideally within a subscription services business model.
- You are tactical with careful attention to detail, but able to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure.
- Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to put ideas into action.
- You are comfortable and confident working in a dynamic environment, partnering with teams to move through the unknown.
This role leads all aspects of end-to-end design production processes for our editorially led campaigns, promotions, and featuring initiatives that live on Apple Music. You will work in collaboration with production and design leadership to optimize workflows and project management. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams to develop campaign creative for Apple Values and Cultural Moments, and celebrate artists all on the Apple Music platform.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead communications and workflows for Apple Music Campaign and Promotional projects, ensuring overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
- Create clear tactical project briefs with defined timelines and achievements, project results and overall goals.
- Prioritize ongoing initiatives, manage resources, and create project assignments.
- Navigate competing initiatives and prioritize resources appropriately, while mitigating associated challenges.
- Partner with production leadership and peers in developing and improving strategies for project tracking, internal and cross-functional communication, optimizing workflows.
- Handle day-to-day critical issues and troubleshooting of production challenges.
- Lead down-stream production processes and resources for ongoing platform publishing support.
- Lead cross-functional and internal meetings with clear agenda, measurable goals and complete recaps for action.
- Establish relationships with other functional teams to ensure that we’re delivering against asks while encouraging an environment that allows for innovation.
- Plan, lead, and execute workflows, ensuring an effective exchange of information and results, including but not limited to working with external agencies. Key to the role is an innate ability to manage and maintain budgets, briefs and scopes, timelines, and communicate that information regularly and effectively to leadership.
- Develop relationships with Cross-Functional, Editorial and Business Counterparts, maintaining clear communications and shared goals.