Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
You will form part of a team that identifies, builds and produces a wide spectrum of events from live performance broadcasts, festivals, marketing activations and hospitality events across international markets. We are looking for a Senior Producer to join the Event Production Team based in Los Angeles, producing world class events and experiences for Apple Music. The successful candidate will have deep multi-disciplinary production experience in the music and entertainment.
As a member of this collaborative team, you thrive in a fast paced environment. The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations is critical.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in producing large scale live broadcasts, festivals and special events
- Unparalleled track record leading world class consumer experiences
- Candidate has a wealth of production experience having lead teams in production companies, creative agencies or in-house at entertainment brand
- Extraordinary attention to detail, while still working to tight deadlines
- Collaborative approach, experience in managing and leading teams.
- Strong experience with Live Music Production technology and Multi-Camera Production and Live-Streaming experience
- Excellent budget management experience leading all aspects of multi million pound projects
- Consistent track record of leading creatives, venue and production vendors
- Demonstrated experience of working with Artist Management and Labels
- Audience Management, Hospitality, and Ticketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers
- Wide range of experience producing varying types of outstanding events in international markets.
- High level of dedication, collaboration and passion towards your areas of expertise
Lead teams who produce events end-to-end; coordinate all details, including but not limited to: Physical production of creative execution Financial budgeting and oversight Operational, logistical and technical event management Talent and guest hospitality and experience Project scheduling and timelines Vendor management Communications to internal and external partners Ensure delivery of the highest quality and act on client feedback. Work with Business Affairs department to complete all contracts, agreements and confirm all clearances are met. Collaborate closely with event designer(s) on ground plans, floor plans and renderings. Provide efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate. Engage, partner and collaborate with internal teams to achieve the best results for the business. This role reports into the Global Head of Production based in Los Angeles.