The people here at Apple don’t just create products – they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Music Radio is the centre for pop culture conversation and artist-led programming, and the global destination for artists from around the world to release new music, break news, and speak directly to their fans.
We are looking for a Production Manager to join our UK and International Apple Music Radio team, in London!
- You will be able to demonstrate a high-level of live studio production & radio desk experience.
- Sophisticated multitrack editing with advanced processing and music manipulation via Logic Pro.
- The proven ability to work in live & pre recorded radio with a familiarity of music scheduling, working with talent and programming terminology.
- Understanding of Apple Music radio programming and streaming trends.
- High level of technical and administrative skills.
- Experience working with Artists to produce radio shows & specials.
- An “ear” for editorial and understanding of how to tell a compelling story through production.
- Ability to comply & clean music tracks and DJ mixes to a high-level.
- You will lead the development and day-to-day production of Apple Music Radio in the UK & International markets.
- Supporting the development of radio production teams and ensuring quality control across multi-platform local content.
- Overseeing vendor/contractor deliverables.
- Partnering with the UK Content Lead to support staffing and resources – organising show teams, allocating new shows to team members and arranging staff cover.
- Implementing an understanding of core Apple values alongside the UK Content Lead & International Radio lead.
- Leading Creative sessions with production teams – reviewing past projects and enabling production teams to generate new ideas for current/ future projects.
- Supporting communications on emergency or Obit protocols alongside the Station Lead. Troubleshooting production issues with clear communication back to the production team.
- Leading Projects as the DRI and working with cross-functional teams.
- Running show launches and assisting production teams with cross-functional communication and multi-platform content creation.
- Updating producers on production news and upcoming key or priority events.
- Collaborating with Original Content team and local editorial teams on the production and development of localised video content in international markets.
- Collaborating with local engineering and facilities teams on in-studio productions and management.