The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries.
It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
The Partner Marketing Manager is the account manager for our key marketing partnerships in Apple Media Products. You will work with Business Development teams to understand the goals of strategic initiatives and with business partners to understand their respective needs before building a go-to-market playbook.
You’ll collaborate with product and program leads to establish marketing, communications, and training framework for partners and programs.
You will align closely with Business Intelligence teams to develop key performance indicators, analyze opportunities, test different programs and partnerships and measure results. You’ll use data to modify and develop the programs to drive greater efficiency, scale and effectiveness and craft executive reports to demonstrate the ongoing impact of the programs implemented.
The Marketing team is responsible for driving trials and subscriptions, as well as building audience for our most important programs.
Your position will be key in driving growth while also collaborating with the marketing brand managers to incorporate content priorities where applicable.
You will be comfortable working in a constantly evolving and dynamic environment with the ability to find opportunities, make informed and measured decisions, have the vision to build scalable programs and the attention-to-detail to successfully execute.
You also have a deep understanding of what it means to be the custodian of the Apple brand and have an impeccable track record of marketing products and services with strategic partners.
- 7+ years of hands on marketing experience, including examples of detailed market analysis combined with large scale campaign creation and execution.
- Strong business and strategic acumen with proven history in having successfully led a highly experienced marketing, program, partner or partner alliances.
- Can build strong internal and external relationships to effectively communicate Apple’s platform message and benefits to partners.
- Persuasive and effective at interacting with all levels of the partner organization, from analyst to Director to C suite level with partner relationships.
- Results-focused with strong attention to detail, remarkable follow-through, and an ability to totally focus on customer experience and service.
- Track record in driving exceptional marketing communications campaigns across within digital, traditional media and retail channels.
- Experience structuring mutually beneficial marketing partnerships and presenting premium brands within 3rd party environments.
- A hands-on attitude and able to work cross-functionally within a global organization.
- This role is responsible for developing marketing plans and integration opportunities for key marketing partnerships. Lead all communications, planning and relationships with our partners. Collaborate with Business Development team to identify partner priorities and define partnership business plan goals and objectives. And concept, negotiate and execute global campaigns with key partners to build awareness and engagement of Apple services and brand guidelines.
- As a Manager, you’ll be measured according to your ability to execute against the deals that are constructed to use these partnerships to grow our subscription business, and to drive incremental revenue. Programs developed will be assessed based on overall impact to trials and subscriptions, return on investment considerations, engagement and alignment to company goals and strategies.
- You are organized, able to adapt quickly, and have stellar interpersonal skills. The Partner Marketing Manager will be collaborating with team members both in and out of the marketing team, across functions including digital marketing, product marketing, PR, editorial, programming and business management. You’ll be expected to carry out integrated marketing programs, and to implement Apple identity standards and goals across all marketing channels.