Apple is seeking a Video Producer to oversee International music related video content for Apple Music. This Producer is required to manage international video productions and will be reporting to the Lead of Development for Apple Music Editorial Video.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in video production, managing video content, creating original content.
- The ideal candidate will be highly creative, high level production skills and have a proven track record in delivering content for use across multiple platforms.
- An understanding of quality, a creative thinker who sees value in high level production and execution of projects.
- Experience with video marketing strategies, production and project management.
- This candidate must have a passion for music.
- Fantastic communication skills are key to this role and the ability to collaborate with a wider cross functional teams within the organization and across external vendors.
- The ability to adapt well in changing situations and environments and flexibility when it comes to working hours and travel are both essential criteria for this role.
- Ability to manage several projects in various points of production – from concept ideation through production and delivery.
This Producer will manage international based productions for short form and long form content.
Responsibilities include identifying key production hires, manage production shoots, draft creative decks, field-produce, foster relationships with external teams and crew, review budgets and support best practices from pre production to post production.
This producer will work with cross functional marketing, operations and creative teams to deliver high quality and innovative work.
The ideal candidate will have a strong production skillset with excellent project management experience.
Previous experience in a strategic entertainment media agency, management company, production/touring company, record label or talent agency would be preferred.
The ideal candidate would have a varied career history gaining experience and knowledge of all areas of the entertainment industry.