The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
We’re growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
Apple is in search of an ambitious and motivated consumer and content marketer with robust marketing experience to join our Music team in Culver City. You will be responsible for developing successful campaigns and programs designed to reach specific consumer/audience segments. This position works hand in hand across the organization, as well as with music content providers and third-party partners to reach consumers/music fans, with a special focus on the Hip Hop and R&B genres.
The Apple Music marketing team is responsible for driving trials and subscriptions, as well as developing creative campaigns that resonate with consumers, and you will have an integral role in achieving those objectives.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant content and consumer marketing experience, with at least 5 years working on digital campaigns
- Deep understanding of the entertainment and music industry business
- Strong understanding of the global music landscape, and experience developing and executing music marketing campaigns at a global scale.
- Experience handling marketing budgets, and highly skilled in running consumer-first campaigns from start to finish
- Strong relationship management abilities and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Extraordinary organization skills, acute attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment
- Consistent track record of meeting deadline and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions
- You possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues cross-cross-functionally, and when to apply common sense
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion, and upmost secrecy
- Ability to prioritize, learn quickly, and be flexible
- You work well under pressure, are results-oriented, upbeat, and focused, with a strong passion to learn and succeed
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, and strong sense of professionalism
- Develop and execute multi-faceted consumer-first campaigns that drive acquisition, engagement and retention for Apple Music.
- You will build scalable programs that achieve our objectives, and ladder up to broader business objectives, all while also supporting our partners and creators.
- You’ll take on relationship management and tactical business development responsibilities for industry partners including indie and major labels, aggregators, artist management companies, concert tour and promotional outlets, lifestyle partners, as well as other online and offline marketing entities.
- You’re the central point person for campaign coordination across both the Apple and partner ecosystems, working hand-in-hand with marketing channel owners.
- You will contribute ideas to brainstorm sessions.
- Collaborate across team members both in and out of the marketing team, across functions including digital marketing, product marketing, Beats 1, publicity, editorial and programming, and label relations to deliver on our editorial priorities.
- Use data to help inform marketing mix, program strategy, and decisions on campaign execution.
- Write creative briefs and be a great partner to internal and external agencies
- Manage delivery timelines and creative asset approvals.