The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries.
It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
Apple Music is all the ways you love music, all in one place. Our Music team sits at the heart of a discovery journey — curating playlists and other recommended content for our customers to enjoy across iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Apple TV and HomePod.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and passionate music industry professional to manage our US Latin Music business.
This job is all about helping us discover the next big hit our customers in US won’t be able to live without and also about growing the Latin genre in Apple Music through partnerships and new business development initiatives.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for Latin music and the music business
- 15+ years of music industry experience working with labels, artist management, and e-commerce platform
- This role needs a self-directed individual with strong communication skills, who is able to work under pressure and has the skill to adapt to ambiguity
- Strong strategic and analytical skills and the ability to communicate efficient with senior executives.
- The role requires a teammate who has strong analytical skills, phenomenal attention to detail and the competence to partner collaboratively with multiple teams to meet hard deadlines
- A natural aptitude for translating data into insights and trends and the aptitude to influence new strategies based on these insights
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with senior level executives in the industry and within Apple
- Proven track record to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization
- Clear and concise communicator displaying strong organization, teamwork and leadership skills
- A natural networker with the capacity to build strong ties to key partners across multiple countries, both internally and externally
- Innovative; continuously seeks to improve and redefine the approach needed to grow the business while delivering results on all priority projects
- This position requires a strong music business background, experience and extensive knowledge of music and digital marketing
- Solid understanding of music history and recordings
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
- Travel required
We are searching for a leader to help cultivate a stronger and deeper connection with the Latin Music community of content owners and creators who represent Latin music recordings by crafting and executing strategic plans that positions Apple to be the leader where streaming subscription and download-to-own Latin music is concerned.
In this role you will be responsible for liaising with the major and independent Latin record labels and key industry partners.
We need a motivated individual responsible for all facets of the label partnership, increasing sales, and driving customer engagement with key content release strategy across Apple Music. An advocate for our artist and label partners, with a major emphasis on delivering on editorial and business priorities for Apple Music. This role works cross-functionally to facilitate partner, business and operational needs with the ultimate goal of identifying and driving collective growth opportunities for Latin songs, albums, artists, playlists and original content on the Apple Music platform.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred