The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We’re growing and urge you to apply.
We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984.
Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, iBooks, Apple Pay and iCloud.
Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. Apple’s fast-growing global Apple Music business seeks a creatively-minded programmer to join its global Editorial team.
The successful applicant will work with company leadership to ensure that overall editorial objectives and initiatives are fulfilled.
The candidate must have a deep passion for music, is driven and ambitious, highly organized and detail-oriented. This person helps provide the editorial and curatorial voice and vision of iTunes and Apple Music to ensure that our content meets the needs of our audience and our business.
- You have a thorough understanding of the digital content space
- You have the ability to help build and execute editorial plans, while also tracking projects across multiple divisions with great attention to detail, commitment to delivery and also deadlines
- You have a proven track record of managing diverse, creative teams
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to bring ideas and plans together
- You have experience in implementing overall an editorial mission to support business objectives across content initiatives
- You have a deep passion and proven understanding of mainstream music. The right candidate eats, breathes and sleeps music and is passionate about creating memorable music experiences for a targeted audience
- You have professional experience in working with artists, managers and label professionals.
- The position requires a self-motivated individual; extraordinarily driven, highly adaptable with outstanding communication and organizational skills, who is also able to work under pressure
- You have the ability to make qualitative and data-driven assessments of all inputs, assumptions and results of personalization assignments
- You have a proven track record in working on complex, large-scale, and time-critical projects
- You have a strong understanding of, and empathy with, the Apple brand and products
- You have a proven ability to manage workflow around multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- You are passionate about digital technology and possess a “get it done” attitude
- You have an appreciation and knowledge of the history and evolution of Pop, and are on the forefront of new and developing artists and sounds.
You will work to develop and implement the overall editorial mission and implement new editorial products to engage listeners, expand audience and support business objectives
You will provide knowledge and expertise as necessary for the programming of Apple Music You will help the implementation of new editorial products to engage listeners, expand audience and support business objectives
You will establish a positive presence in the music community and represent the organization in a knowledgeable, professional manner