Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including Apple Music, iTunes or the App Store. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it.
We are now seeking an amazing leader to manage Apple Music and iTunes in the UK.
- You’re a self-directed, driven and highly adaptable professional with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Extensive experience in leading and growing a subscription business.
- It’s important you’re highly competent in combining analytical skills with an aptitude for translating data into insights and actions.
- We require experience of working on complex, often global, large-scale, and time-critical projects.
- You are able to work under pressure whilst providing exemplary leadership to your team.
- We are looking for someone with a strong track record developing teams.
- You will be a natural networker who is able to build strong ties with existing and new partners.
- You will demonstrate a unique combination of excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture.
- Finally, you will put the customer experience at the centre of everything you do.
- Are you someone who lives and breathes music and technology? We are looking for someone who has this at the core of their DNA.
- You will be passionate about leading a large team and supporting them to deliver extraordinary work.
- We will expect you to define our music strategy for the UK, lead an editorial team and manage strategic partnerships.
- You will demonstrate high levels of credibility working with labels, management and artist communities as well as other music industry partners.
- You will also thrive in an ever-changing, highly cross-functional and global environment.
We are ideally looking for someone who holds a university degree or equivalent professional qualification.
Fluent English is required.