The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We’re growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented and creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Come be a part of one of the fastest growing businesses at Apple.
Apple Music is seeking an experienced, thoughtful and entrepreneurial individual with a real passion for music to help anchor and grow its presence in Latin music in the US. You will be supporting the Apple Music team’s growth efforts with a focus on expanding our presence in Miami to solidify our position in the global Latin music market, as well as identifying new partnership opportunities, and building and leading the global Latin music business team. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced team player with great attention to detail who is able to work with multiple internal and external teams to meet hard deadlines. Great fits are self-starters, and able to develop and manage partnerships with labels and artist managers to enlist their participation in the growth of our service. Imagine what you can do at Apple? Can this be your dream job?
- At least 15 years of relevant industry work experience in and around the Dance and Electronic entertainment business.
- Deep understanding of the streaming media landscape.
- Strong business network at Senior Executive level within the digital/entertainment/media/music industries.
- Consistent track record of successful partnership creation with both 3rd parties and cross-functionally within a large business structure.
- Passion, energy and drive to develop and grow multi-million dollar business programs.
- Extraordinary business development and partnership management track record.
- Demonstrated track record of making things happen within a complex matrix environment.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management capability with precise attention to detail.
In this capacity, you will:
- Develop and execute new strategic high impact growth initiatives for Apple Music in the Dance and Electronic music businesses.
- Be responsible for regularly identifying the strategic business and content opportunities to achieve subscriber growth and market mindshare.
- Work cross-functionally within Apple and with established & up-and-coming artists, major labels, indies, media partners, creative agencies, and other relevant industry players to drive maximum impact for Apple Music in the sector.
- Have a unique combination of excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture.
- Be able to work under pressure whilst providing exemplary leadership to the broader team.
Work cross-functionally to drive exposure for our playlist and ‘mix’ brands with the Editorial, PR and marketing teams, as well as the broader Apple ecosystem
- Work with internal brand and design teams on all creative aspects of our playlists and programs globally – including the timelines and roll out
- Works with the Beats 1 team to maintain cohesion of brands and all dance/electronic initiatives
- Works with the marketing and PR teams to drive awareness and find opportunities to highlight our key programs and initiatives
- Oversees the dance/electronic strategy globally