The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries.
It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We’re growing and urge you to apply. We Believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
The Global Promotions team at Apple Music seeks a passionate cross-functional producer to project lead high-profile campaigns and programs.
The cross-functional producer is the point person for all communication, scheduling and documentation including change management. You will coordinate with production, business and marketing teams (including design, UI, editorial, localization, content programming, product marketing, and software engineering) to ensure that promotions are completed under the required deadlines and meet if not exceed the goals of the business.
The producer will be the authority in how content iterates in our ecosystem, and an in-depth understanding of how upcoming features will impact merchandising strategy. In addition to project specific goals, we make aim to uphold the overarching Apple goals to surprise and delight existing customers/subscribers as well as acquire new customers/subscribers.
The Global Promotions team at Apple Music works hand in hand with the business and marketing teams to execute high-profile campaigns and programs on the iTunes and Apple music platforms worldwide. We are an internal-facing team focused on production strategy and execution.
We drive and document efficient processes and schedules in collaboration with engineering and product development teams. We cover the needs of the entire Music business line including content curation, playlisting, Beats 1 Radio, original content, live events and brand development.
- You should be able to run multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture and be comfortable with a level of ambiguity.
- You should exhibit confidence in escalating and presenting to senior management on project status and schedules.
- You’ll be a tried self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You show a proven ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines.
- You are skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- You have experience project managing software engineering and product engineering teams.
- You are technically savvy with a deep understanding of UI and UX principals and practice.
- You have outstanding communication skills. Including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including the ability to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
- You have above average presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization.
- You’ll work collaboratively under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- You strive for results. Are energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- You are well versed in pop culture, music and are passionate about entertainment.
- You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to tackle challenges while maintaining and even keep and sense of humor under pressure.
- You have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS X, iOS, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, iBooks, Podcasts, iTunes U, Trailers, Apple TV, etc.)
- We are looking for someone who is flexible and can respond quickly and enthusiastically to changes. Cross-functional communication skills and experience are critical.
- You’ll excel in fast-paced, creative environment. You will exhibit a deep interest in developing and fostering positive cross-functional relationships through exceptional communication and collaborative teamwork.
- You’ll exercises the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality.
- You will understand how to set the appropriate tone for a project, can juggle relationships with several types of personalities, and operate calmly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- We are looking for a leader who can inspire collaboration and innovation even during times of stress. You will be responsible for project management of branded and non-branded campaigns and promotions with Apple Music, Beats 1 and iTunes eco-systems.
- You’ll create and maintain project schedules. You will redirect pitfalls and develop a better course of action. You will create meetings and document action items, progress and change management. You’ll evaluate business briefs to extract project goals and content strategies.
- You will evaluate the requirements and resources required to execute the promotion.
- You will coordinate with production teams (editorial, localization, programming, merchandising, UI, UX, content operations, marketing, design) to identify and facilitate all necessary production asset approvals with upper management and business partners.
- You will work closely with editorial and localization teams to maintain consistency of presentation and voice across Apple Music deliverables.
- You will influence and drive new production processes and streamline existing processes.
- You will triage, diagnose and communicate complex technical detail to UI and UX engineering and design teams.
- You will create and maintain documentation of new and existing processes and standard methodologies.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree preferred, plus 7-10 years related work experience