Apple Music is a single, intuitive app that combines the best ways to enjoy music — all in one place.
You can stream any Apple Music song, playlist or album, and download it for future offline listening. Beats 1 is Apple’s first-ever live radio station dedicated entirely to music and music culture. Apple Music is available in 115 countries around the world, on both iOS and Android platforms.
Apple is seeking a dynamic self-starter to develop and manage partnerships with 3rd parties to distribute and market Apple Music, and other Apple content services.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant industry work experience in managing or selling value-added services and/or promotional bundles to wireless and/or cable/broadband providers, and consumer electronics manufacturers.
- Direct experience within the music industry as a label, publisher or platform a bonus.
- Strong understanding of the VAS and OTT landscape.
- Strong business network at Senior Executive level.
- Proven track record of successful negotiation with both 3rd parties and cross-functionally within a large business structure.
- Passion, energy and drive to develop and grow a multi-million dollar business program globally.
- Exceptional business development and partnership management track record.
- Strong command of business and financial modeling.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management capability with exceptional attention to detail.
- Manage research projects to identify the priority partnership opportunities.
- Help to build business models and programs that help partners to achieve their business goals.
- Lead negotiations with distribution partners to ensure that Apple Music is made available to large volumes of customers and marketed in accordance with Apple’s high standards.
- Work with business management teams to negotiate terms with music rights holders that enable the partnerships.
- Assist in the project management of the integration of the partner into the Apple Music platforms.
- Manage the ongoing commercial relationships with partners including reporting, analysis and contract renegotiations.
BA/BS degree required; MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
This role involves significant travel.