Beats 1 and Apple Music are seeking a dynamic individual to provide administrative support, based in Culver City, California.
- Mac proficient
- Skilled in Excel and Keynote
- Experience coordinating travel plans and calendar management
- Experience with financial management, i.e. tracking invoices, expense reports
- Event planning & group meeting arrangements
- Excellent oral and written communications skills necessary
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills required
- Must be able to multi-task in a high-energy environment and work independently as needed.
- Knowledge of key trends affecting the music industry and emerging technologies (digital music, mobile, digital TV, etc.)
- Strong organizational and project management skills; prompt with replies in a fast paced environment
- Experience with financial management,, i.e. tracking invoices, expense reports
- A passion for discovering new music across a variety of genres
- Demonstrated marketing acumen with an interest in music marketing
- Proactive; striving to go above and beyond what is required for the role. Ability to prioritize well and solve challenges proactively.
- Innovative; continuously seeking to enhance and redefine the approach needed to grow business while delivering perfectly on all priority projects
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to efficiently and effectively carry out the operational and administrative tasks associated with this position while maintaining the highest level of personal and professional standards and conduct.
Discretion and the ability to interact with all levels of staff, as well as clients, are essential. Communication over cross-functional work with Apple Music’s music, production, legal, design, editorial and finance teams.
This role will cater to the Beats 1 team specifically and will manage the team’s needs to run a 24 hour radio station.
3 to 5 years music or entertainment experience is a plus. Bachelors in a related field preferred.