We are looking for a Project Manager that will be responsible for the facilitation of the delivery of marketing activities across the Apple Music line of business.
As Project Manager you will drive the overarching process for show campaigns connecting the brand, channel, creative, media, legal, localization, and production teams to ensure all deliverables are identified, scoped, and handled through to completion. You are someone that has an instinctual ability to anticipate what’s next and is confident in solving complex problems and in defining and executing next steps. You operate with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and have the ability to process information quickly and in a manner that is consistent with existing procedures.
To do all this, you will thrive on building productive relationships and enjoy using your emotional intelligence to determine the right way to engage multiple partners in a fast moving, highly matrix organization.
- Minimum 5-8 years demonstrated project management experience running complex creative campaigns/projects.
- Demonstrated experience building rapport and credibility with senior executives.
- Experience in film and television industry desirable.
- PMP/PMO and marketing experience a plus.
- Deep understanding of Mac OS including Keynote and project software (MS Project/OMNI Plan).
- A marketing services professional who thrives on keeping up with film and televisions culture, and excited about how technology crafts our future.
- Passionate about the role film, televisions, and digital services play in people’s lives.
- A clear and concise communicator with great writing skills.
- Comfortable working well under pressure with tight and changing deadlines.
- Excellent at critical thinking and problem solving.
- You are natural at building productive cross functional relationships.
- Someone that flourishes with partnership and collaboration and wants to help others to show up at their best.
- Self-motivated and confident to take the initiative and carry out duties with minimal supervision.
- Open to travel as the work requires.
- Identify roles and responsibilities at the beginning of the project to ensure all deliverables have the right ownership.
- Work with internal functional producers to maintain oversight of all aspects of production.
- Manage the connection with legal, business affairs and localization teams.
- Create and manage relationships with vendors and agencies as required to deliver projects which you will be develop externally.
- Manage the expectations of partners and leadership.
- Promote and enable smooth workflow and communication between departments.
- Lead and drive regular meetings with the project team.
- Be the central point of information for the project including maintaining project status report.
- Attend weekly delivery and line of business meetings to share the progress of projects and understand what the business is doing at the macro level.