The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries.
It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
We’re growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented and creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
Come be a part of one of the fastest growing businesses at Apple. Apple Music is seeking an experienced, thoughtful and entrepreneurial individual with a real passion for music to help anchor and grow its presence in Latin music in the US.
You will be supporting the Apple Music team’s growth efforts with a focus on expanding our presence in Miami to solidify our position in the global Latin music market, as well as identifying new partnership opportunities, and building and leading the global Latin music business team.
The role requires a highly motivated and experienced team player with great attention to detail who is able to work with multiple internal and external teams to meet hard deadlines.
Great fits are self-starters, and able to develop and manage partnerships with labels and artist managers to enlist their participation in the growth of our service.
Imagine what you can do at Apple? Can this be your dream job?
- At least 15 years of relevant industry work experience in and around the Latin entertainment business with an emphasis on Music.
- Deep understanding of the streaming media landscape.
- Strong business network at Senior Executive level within the digital/entertainment/media/music industries.
- Consistent track record of successful partnership creation with both 3rd parties and cross-functionally within a large business structure.
- Passion, energy and drive to develop and grow multi-million dollar business programs.
- Extraordinary business development and partnership management track record.
- Demonstrated track record of making things happen within a complex matrix environment.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management capability with precise attention to detail.
In this capacity, you will:
- Develop and execute new strategic high impact growth initiatives for Apple Music in the Latin music business.
- Be responsible for the annual and quarterly strategic business plan to achieve the Apple Music & iTunes growth objectives.
- Work cross-functionally within Apple and with established & up-and-coming artists, major labels, indies, media partners, creative agencies, and other relevant industry players to drive maximum impact for Apple Music in the sector.
- Have a unique combination of excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture.
- Be able to work under pressure whilst providing exemplary leadership to your team.
This position is based in Miami, FL.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree required; MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- Additional Requirements
- This role involves significant travel.
*Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.