Reporting to the Head of Music, this Executive Assistant will provide support and organization for the growing Apple TV+ organization. We’re seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who’s well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, take initiative, and is a self starter. Someone who can help coordinate and manage priorities that need to be addressed, and when appropriate, be a proxy in place of the Head of Music.
In this role, you will assist in the day-to-day tasks that contribute to the development and execution of Music within original content and marketing for Apple TV+.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, preferably for an established TV/Film music supervisor, or in a music department at a major network or studio
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, and able to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and time sensitive environment
- Experienced in handling complex calendaring for multiple executives and/or teams
- Enthusiastically anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with independence and sound judgment
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity; discreet and trustworthy
- Inventive self-starter; eager to learn and grow, take on new challenges, share standard methodologies and bring a can-do attitude to the position
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business partnerships, both externally and cross-functionally
- Calm under pressure
- Exposure to music licensing, and knowledge of & experience with composers in film or TV
- Passionate about music, television, movies and knowledgable about Apple’s services and products
- Experience assisting within spotting sessions, a plus
- Proficient in Mail, Keynote and Excel/Numbers. Cue sheet programs. Music software – Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton are a plus
Provides general administrative support to the Head of Music.
Manage cross-functional calendars with heavy calendaring, while supporting the overall teams.
Coordinate meetings via live, videoconference and conference calls. Quickly develop an understanding of the teams, operations, culture, policies and procedures.
Consistent interaction with top executive admins and executives within Apple Music, and Apple Inc.
Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information while diplomatically working with complex and different personalities.
Actively manage team support. Maintain a database of composers, music supervisors, sound designers and tastemakers that Apple and our partners can utilize as needed.
Sustain database of global music industry relationships including artists, managers, label executives and producers across a range of musical genres.
Consistent interaction with studio executives, creative teams, show runners, musicians/composers & music supervisors.
Contribute to creative process by collaborating with creative executives, producers and composers, and music supervisors on project.
Track licensing agreements, composer and music supervisor deals.
Stay on top of new music trends, locally and internationally. Maintain an up-to-date, searchable music library database.