The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries.
It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it.
We’re growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
We are seeking an amazing candidate to oversee our creative music publisher & songwriter relationships for Apple Music in North America, reporting to the Global Head of Creative Services, Music Publishing.
- You’ll live and breathe music / technology and have a genuine passion for the process of music creation.
- In-depth understanding of the Music Streaming landscape, and music publishing.
- Experience working in a creative capacity with songwriters and the music publishing industry.
- Forward-thinking: A desire to deliver growth through innovation and change.
- A natural networker, dedicated to building substantial and effective relationships.
- A strong work ethic and demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative, diverse and dynamic cross-functional working environment.
- Self-directed, driven and highly adaptable professional with excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills.
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- You have a deep passion for the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS X, iOS, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, iBooks, Podcasts, iTunes U, Trailers, Apple TV, etc.)
- Build best in class working relationships with key creative/A&R music publishing teams, and the songwriter community.
- Identify and deliver innovative creative opportunities for songwriters within Apple Music and the broader Apple ecosystem.
- Help our creative partners to understand & navigate the Apple Music ecosystem, engage with our platform and its subscribers, and unlock incremental value within their musical compositions.
- Collaborate with the broader Apple Music publishing team to deliver a consistent and joined-up relationship with our partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams on delivery of key data metrics to music publishers & songwriters to help them understand how to optimize their copyrights.
- Work with the Apple Music publishing team to deliver creative opportunities with key Industry bodies, partnerships events & ambassadors.
Education & Experience
University Degree or relevant Industry experience.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.