Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly.
You bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
As the Creative Director for Events and Content, you will grow a creative team that identifies, creates and produces a brand identity for consumer activations, red carpet premieres, live events, creative spaces, live content and hospitality spaces. You have a high level of passion, leadership and commitment to your area of expertise.
As a passionate storyteller, you thrive in a quick moving environment, and make an excellent teammate. This role will report to the Global Director of Events & Content of IS&S Marketing & Creative.
- 15+ years of professional experience in event design, creative direction and content production
- You are highly experienced in consumer activations, performance, festival production and red carpet premieres for film, TV or entertainment brands, including digital and mobile extensions
- You have 5+ years of experience in directing a team, ideally in a fast-growing environment
- Strong track record in building creative identity around content production
- Highly skilled in handling multiple, complex, concurrent projects
- Creativity and vision that brings concepts to reality
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines
- You have a collaborative and team-oriented approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences and customers
- You have a real passion for entertainment and pop culture and are knowledgable of all types of media such as music, television, film and books
- Lead and build a premier events and content creative team for Apple Services, while building effective relationships with various internal teams and external partners
- Advise and partner with our leadership on strategy and standard methodologies needed to elevate and communicate each business
- You will design and create a visual identity for Events that deliver content and experiences to bring to life Apple’s services and product
- You’ll be responsible for the creative direction of content and live events from creative concept through to execution
- You’ll lead creative direction of our live events and content across Apple Services including, but not limited to, Video, TV, Music, Apple Pay, Books, News, and Movies to support our business goals
- Help shape an event creative identity for the services business in line with Apple’s overall marketing and creative strategy with key business clients, such as TV and Music, in response to briefs and direction from each business
- Partner with cross-functional teams to integrate Apple media products and services live experience with other lines of business such as the NPI team and Apple Retail
- Partner and engage with external talent such as filmmakers, talent representatives, agencies, and production partners on efforts and engagements as needed
- Identify, select and manage relationships with vendors and agencies contracted to execute production and technical aspects lives services, events and live content – Lead and ensure efficient budget and project management across multiple business units
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Regular global travel required
- You’re experienced with content and events for music, film, TV and entertainment brands