We are looking for a culturally connected and experienced content creator to concept, brief and produce various types of content (visual design, photography and video production).
The content will primarily live on Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and bbd.com with the goal to drive followers, engagement, organic buzz, and ultimately convert those to sales. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Experience telling stories using video, images, audio, and an understanding of how to create content that creates buzz and engages an audience.
- Must be able to organize a simple product or lifestyle photo-shoot. Preferably the ability to work a DSLR camera and also manage post production touch ups.
- The ability to lead and inspire content creators and internal functions to achieve brand’s goals.
- Skill at both, short (10-30 sec), medium-form (1-3 min) content creation and real-time reactive content creation.
- The ability to think like a publisher, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within brand and ongoing campaigns. Ability to work in a 24 hour project cycle-utilizing internal teams or agency partners.
- Needs to be continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions through partnerships with other publishers
Ultimately, this job requires thinking like a modern content publisher, leading the development of content initiatives in all forms to drive new and current business.
- In partnership with the Digital Director and Digital Functional/Regional leads, develop guidelines, POVs and playbooks to elevate and ensure digital content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and uniquely optimized for each digital channel and market.
- Working with the social manager, brand team, and functional teams to map out a content strategy that supports and extends brand marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which formats/channels work for the brand and why.
- Developing and owning the global cultural content calendar across the brands verticals (music, sports, culture, style, etc.), and working with the owners/partners in each vertical to bring to life successful content franchises (i.e global football, running, lifestyle photography, music festivals, etc.)
- While not necessarily owning the production of all franchises, this role must provide creative input and be responsible for the quality / success of content. Working with Digital & Brand teams to drive the improvement of content extensions within marketing campaigns through content concepts and/or inspirational briefs to internal/external partners In partnership with the social manager, redefine and run the weekly TMZ session to continually drive content and cultural connections responsibilities across all of marketing.
- Working with the social manager, define clear metrics per content type and channel and continually assess the effectiveness of the content strategy and output with an emphasis on engagement and reach. Being a resource for global teams on briefs and content reviews to ensure a consistent global experience.
- Maintaining a network of content creators, editors, producers, etc. to leverage as required to ensure content creation success. Work closely with brand’s Creative Director to ensure a consistent message across content and channels.
Ideally BA/BSc or equivalent