The Senior Brand Manager will drive Beats by Dr. Dre’s point of view in the area of Music & Culture.
An effective Senior Brand Manager will use insights about our products, our consumers, our competitors, and culture to develop strategic marketing plans for the Brand.
They will lead a cross-functional marketing team – including internal and external partners – to deliver world-class campaigns that grow the business globally and deepen consumer love for the Brand.
- 7+ years experience in Brand Marketing role with a category-leading brand (or brands)
- Proven success in leading world-class campaigns and creative work
- Deep knowledge and expertise in global Music and Culture
- Strong understanding of global markets and consumers – especially EMEA & APAC
- Experience in developing integrated plans across a range of media
- Extensive experience with digital and mobile marketing
- Fluency in technology products and innovation
- Passion for working on a brand that brand moves fast and shapes culture
- Global experience (either study or work experience)
- Be a true expert on our products, our consumers, our competitors, and culture
- Work with the Brand Director to develop strategic marketing plans for the Brand Create marketing briefs that inspire and motivate the cross-functional marketing team
- Lead the cross-functional marketing team to produce world-class campaigns
- Manage our agency partners – including Creative, Digital, Media, Events – to deliver their best work in support of the Brand’s objectives
- Build integrated launch plans that ensure we reach the right audience with the right message at the right time
- Drive innovation throughout our storytelling and our communications plans
- Partner with teams in the EMEA & APAC regions to understand the market and grow the business and the Brand globally Partner with the Music Marketing team to create programs around important artists, genres, and music events
- Build strategic partnerships within Apple’s global ecosystem of products and services (including Apple Music and Beats1 Radio)
- Manage budgets and timelines to make the Brand’s investments work hard Stay hungry and curious – constantly bringing new insights, ideas, and opportunities to the Brand
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred.