Job Title: Director, Creative Licensing
Location: Los Angeles, New York, Nashville or Toronto
The Director, Creative Licensing generates revenue by securing the placement of Anthem Entertainment songs in film, television, advertising, videogames and other media markets.
- Pitch Synchronization opportunities to potential and current clients. • Establish, maintain, and grow effective relationships with key industry creative contacts, such as music supervisors, licensing staff, advertising agency executives, directors, picture and music editors, and talent.
- Create a team that generates revenue by successfully placing Anthem roster in film, television, advertising, videogames and other media projects.
- Work closely with the Sync & Licensing team to maximize all creative and licensing opportunities.
- Anticipate and understand the music requirements of productions ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate with other creative team members to identify and maximize opportunities for new releases and the Anthem roster.
- Maintain and organize pitches for reporting purposes.
- Other duties on occasion as required by needs of the business.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- 7+ years in synchronization licensing, including a strong track record of pitching and closing synchronization deals
- Sales and results oriented
- Strong relationships with music decision makers and key influencers in U.S. film, television, and media
- Ability to identify commercially viable music and to match the right songs with the right production
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to effectively and efficiently balance numerous and diverse tasks
- Understanding of current sync market dynamics
- High degree of computer literacy with Disco, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, iTunes
- Creative thinker
- College or university education in related field an asset
- Keen desire to learn every day
- Demonstrates a passion for music
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Results driven
- Detail oriented
- Valued team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Honesty and integrity
- Positive and determined
- Works with a sense of urgency
This role offers a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits program.
The successful candidate will need to agree to a complete background check
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all respondents for their interest and will contact only those whose skills and backgrounds closely meet the criteria. No placement agency outreach please.