A start-up music distribution company is looking for a Senior Operations Manager/Director to join its NYC-based team.
We are a new global digital distribution platform backed by an established independent record label and best-in-class supply chain partner. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative new digital distribution company at the ground floor.
We are seeking a self-starter with an operational background to lead/develop/maintain our supply chain and manage day-to-day operations including onboarding, user/release management, and pre/post-release support.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years experience at a digital distribution company with an operational focus
- Exceptional problem-solving/interpersonal/communication skills
- Understanding of multiple genres within current landscape
- Knowledgeable within music supply chain and digital distribution logistics
- Experience with client/partner relationship management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Onboarding and catalog migration for all new artists/users
- Manage production/release management for all users
- Troubleshoot and support pre and post-release issues
- Build and maintain client and partner relationships